Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you fucks here are delusional enough to ride around your town in tights acting like you are part of the real deal.....You look like an idiot, and forcing you to "unclip" your toes at a stop sign makes me smile.....that's all

·
Banned
3,341 Posts
Self propelled NASCAR without cages.

That spandex is the only thing between you and the road if you crash.

Crash #9 was onto a barbed wire fence, he got back up and finish the day cut all up

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
How many of you fucks here are delusional enough to ride around your town in tights acting like you are part of the real deal.....You look like an idiot, and forcing you to "unclip" your toes at a stop sign makes me smile.....that's all
I'm torn.

So...........run over only the 10 speed faggots and give space to anyone on an old mountain bike with BMX tires. I think that is fair to all.

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Self propelled NASCAR without cages.

That spandex is the only thing between you and the road if you crash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgnmJpORLnA

Crash #9 was onto a barbed wire fence, he got back up and finish the day cut all up
Shut up you fat fucking faggot.

You know as much about fitness as I know about astrophysics.

·
Banned
3,341 Posts
BREAKING NEWS

Froome out of TDF

Wout Poels was riding with Chris Froome when Froome crashed and was seriously injured today.
'If you go down at 65kph ... you know it's not good,' Poels says

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
I ride, one member here with a badass 66 biscayne is a damn near pro cyclist.

figures a bunch of non racers wanna complain about another form of racing.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
How many of you fucks here are delusional enough to ride around your town in tights acting like you are part of the real deal.....You look like an idiot, and forcing you to "unclip" your toes at a stop sign makes me smile as i sit there sweating like a pig in my air conditioned suv with grease running down my chin as i polish off my second double beef cheeseburger feeling very superior....that's all

revised for accuracy

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Why do so many of them insist on riding ON the white line, rather than to the right of it? I drive in the middle of my lane, not with my left sides on the yellow line.

·
Premium Member
15,214 Posts
My only problem is when the bike nazis want to run on the sidewalk, use ped cross walks, run stop signs, AND run down the middle of the traffic lane. Can't have it both ways, drive like a vehicle or pedestrian, make the choice.
Fond memory of way smoking a bike nazi demanding his share of the traffic lane in the communist strong hold of Madison WI, with one of my Olds diesel collection. Hope I gave him COPD.

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
People love me when I slow traffic with my tractor, on my bike, not so much. Maybe I should wear coveralls when I ride!?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I ride gravel trails to stay away from the asshole drivers. Single track with my friends, and after a day of trail riding we hit the beer garden if we didn't bring our own.

I don't know about racing, the faster group you ride with, the stronger and faster you get.

Plus it kept me from losing my job, (DOT Exam) it dropped my blood pressure and my A1C to a controllable level. Without taking pills. If I had to wear Lycra so be it. It keeps me from losing my feet due to diabetes. And I am way too young to be popping pills every day.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts