Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
I could fab up that body on my brake in about 3 hours.

·
white trash honky mofo
5,053 Posts
well thats not ugly at all, i love how he captured the graceful curves of the model a so faithfully

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
only one door on the passenger side??? is that a normal mod for a 32?

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
I could fab up that body on my brake in about 3 hours.
That was what I was thinking. Then after that I will bend some metal for a soffit on one of guys homes. What crap:smt065

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
well thats not ugly at all, i love how he captured the graceful curves of the model a so faithfully
Ya something about it just doesnt add up, looks pretty cheese-ball...ish

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,794 Posts
i should have left him borough my slip roll ... he could have atleast made a few better lines ........... but hey we all start somewhere !

·
El Diablo
12,395 Posts
Hey guys if you throw away all the green body parts.It looks like it may be a Total Performance chassis?
AND.................looks like he ran out of money or taste when it came time to install a body. I respect that everything is called a 32, when it remotely doesn't even resemble a car at all. Probably has one of them corvette engines with the 3/4 cam in it also.:rock:

·
white trash honky mofo
5,053 Posts
AND.................looks like he ran out of money or taste when it came time to install a body. I respect that everything is called a 32, when it remotely doesn't even resemble a car at all. Probably has one of them corvette engines with the 3/4 cam in it also.:rock:
WRONG!!! it has a 7/8 race cam that fucker is a real barn burner!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts