Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this a repost, Oh fucking well :finga:

WARNING SICK SHIT IF YOU FIND THE VIDEO, The link below is of reactions to it....BUT I KNOW YOU SICK FUCKERS ARE GOING TO FIND IT

We were watching a DVR'd TOSH.O & he was recording the reaction of his audience as they watched a video called "2 Girls 1 Cup", So after watching his audience react we just had to see what the fuck was going on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SsUTLAhbWE

PS

DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN YOUR MOUTH IF YOU WATCH THE VIDEO, OR YOU'LL HAVE A MESS TO CLEAN UP

Google
hungry bitches it's the 1st video link (NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED)

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
I always thought that was funny....sick. But funny. It takes A LOT more than that to gross me out. Like picking limbs up off the ground not knowing who they belong to, or when you get to see someone with their arm or leag half falling off.....THAT is gross.

One of my fav's was having to cleanup brain matter from a car that was involved in a drive by.

·
Registered
183 Posts
That shits like a train wreck, you don't want to watch, but you can't turn away. I damn near puked a couple times watching it.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I dont care how freaky you are......that right there is some nasty SHIT!! Literally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
thats fuckin nasty, i hope nobody's gettin wood off that

1 - 16 of 16 Posts