Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone make a troque box for A body chevelle? 68 Mustang lovers have sources but damn only have seen a few made for chevelle's

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just purchased a set from TRZ. According to them the A, G, and Mustang all share the same dimensions for boxes. However this particular set has to be fabed into place, they are not a bolt in item. The only other source I have found is Wild Rides set up. It appears to be quite well built and easy to install, but will add about 30 lbs to the car. After doing the math, I found it not that much more expensive to have a chassis shop install the TRZ boxes and will probably lose some weight instead of gain it.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK was thinking fo doing that as well. Mine are torched from abuse love the car to much to destroy it! Thanks!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just purchased a set from TRZ. According to them the A, G, and Mustang all share the same dimensions for boxes. However this particular set has to be fabed into place, they are not a bolt in item. The only other source I have found is Wild Rides set up. It appears to be quite well built and easy to install, but will add about 30 lbs to the car. After doing the math, I found it not that much more expensive to have a chassis shop install the TRZ boxes and will probably lose some weight instead of gain it.
do you have any pictures of your set-up? thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
please post some pics when you get a chance. i wonder if it is like the Double AA Performance torque box for gbody

1 - 6 of 6 Posts