Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He (mr knoll) must of hit his head pretty hard to think anyone is going to believe his BS story. "default loans on airplanes and home, pissing your best supplier off, phucking racers on sponsorship deals)

This is a phuckin GONG SHOW.......

I hope he doesn't bring down the good people worked hard for him.

What's next ?????

He's going to say Dale C's growing "pot" in the back room ???:peeing

WOW....... just WOW

·
Registered
74 Posts
Statement

From the sound of that lawyers statement, he must be hittin that shit from Dale's basement hard and heavy!!!!!

·
Registered
621 Posts
I think when this thing finally implodes, we're all gonna be surprised who will be in the rubble! Rumor has it that Evan Knoll is "part" owner of the Seelye-Wright auto group as well as other well known businesses. This is gonna be huge!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I think when this thing finally implodes, we're all gonna be surprised who will be in the rubble! Rumor has it that Evan Knoll is "part" owner of the Seelye-Wright auto group as well as other well known businesses. This is gonna be huge!
Thats not really a rumor. The auto group is the company that sponsored Scotty Cannon in Top Fuel a few years ago.

I am thinking Evan took some notes from Hardcore Motorsports.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
4-10 and wilco-roger on the law at attorney and the
entire fluster luck,I mean, cluck fluster Knowles Evans
is in!!! :confused::confused:confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:
Out and Over!

·
Registered
515 Posts
If I was ashley, I would be more worried about those freakin horrible
lend america half hour infomercials, he should get life for that garbage.. :-D
x2
lol

1 - 20 of 22 Posts