Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok we went up for out first round today and had a huge nitrous back fire !!! driver is ok , it happened right after the car launched ....I have a quick video on my cell phone don't know don't know how to post it here ..... motor is ok we're tryin to diagnose the n20 system !!! what kind of info do you all need !!

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,625 Posts
Was the engine warm enough? Is the rotor phasing correct? Are both fuel and nitrous solenoids operating correctly? Just simple shit like this that often is ignored/overlooked, to start with.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the replys guys .... but yeah motor was warm , rotor phasing was good , had to swap out a progressive controller ....... mind you the car in question hasn't been touched in 5 years , owner swapped to a tighter converter last night we don't know if that is what cause the hiccup or not ..... I'm new to the top sportsman stuff sorry .... We got the car back up and running nothing was hurt we did melt a carb but other than that everything seems to be working now !!! ... I'll try to figure out how to post the video when I get back home .... thanks

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here is a pic and video from yesterday's mishap

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
here Is the video it's from my cell phone and yes I thought I got hit by parts

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
car went two rounds today 8.08 on an 8.01 dial , then 8.14 on a 8.01 dial ( lost )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts