Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have watched this bike several times at the Mancup events. The sound of the engine is unlike any other. It is absolutely the loudest bike I have ever heard. It shakes the ground. Very unique and cool.

·
Registered
330 Posts
As I remember, it's only 1700cc's. Not even as big as a ProStock inline 4. The rpm's don't seem impossibly high, so with the volume of the exhaust, I would bet for mucho boost. If ya'll can get a chance to see it run, don't pass it up. It may not be the fastest bike, but very impressive. I hope they have it at the season opener in Orlando. I'll be there. If any of you YB'ers show up, I'm the old long white haired guy running SC and ProET. David Fletcher, look me up!

·
Registered
330 Posts
1700cc is about 103cu. I think 1755cc is about 107cu, ProStock inline 4. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

·
Registered
14,451 Posts
I would be willing to bet turning the ex tips upward (not enough to trim your beard... say 30°) would yield some ET.....not to mention in the current configuration, if it puts out a cylinder its gotta be a handful.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Actually, the exhaust tips were more straight up not too long ago. They laid them back and got more "thrust ". Since the pipes are down the center of the bike and don't exit on either side, it's probably less likely to steer the bike if it drops a cylinder. Also, if you notice the wheelie bars, there is extra tubing over the bar wheels. I haven't figured that out yet, but they have been working on making the chassis work better.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts