Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday July 13th, Bobby Lagana vs Bruce Litton! Come to Lancaster Dragway to feel the thunder and watch some old school match racing! Bobby already told me, full track burnouts, throttle whacks in the pits during warmups, and trying to beat the track record!

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
You got that right! And there is no other track where you can get this close. You can stand right next to the cars as they launch!!

Just don't stand right next to the shut down.......
The track record there is limited by brake technology.

Jim

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
What is the track record? I've seen John Force go 3.73 a long time ago.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is the track record? I've seen John Force go 3.73 a long time ago.
Vinny Arcadi has the Nitro Funny Car record of 3.55 seconds back in 2004. John ran 3.61 in 1994 but has the speed record at 222MPH. Not sure what the Top Fuel record is, but I think Shirley Muldowney has it.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some good match racing coming to New York. Friday July 13th is Lagana and Litton at Lancaster. On Saturday it is Hillary Will vs a 2nd Dote Racing Dragster at Skyview. Some good nitro racing coming!

·
Registered
9,010 Posts
Will they have to bring their own water for the burnout box like we had to years ago when we went to a race there? Not hating just stating a true fact.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Should be a fun show. Wish I could make it and support the track for spending the bucks to book them. Hopefully, neither visits the forest.;)
I'll tell you everything that happens including ET's and MPH's if I remember! LOL about the forest! I hope the track record is broken though!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts