Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are so many tracks having a top 10 no prep list. Some of the tracks are doing this at the other end on shut down side. What's even more funny they have a water hose and people prepping the burnouts. I'm sure the cheap ass track managers love it not having to prep. Are these people hoping they get on street outlaws? Who really cares how fast you are on a W tire with no prep. Who is seeing this silly stuff in your area. What happened to tracks having races and good prep I guess it's easier to play no limit drag racing. Lol

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seriously let's go down the other end with no barriers hopefully you don't end up in the woods or killing a spectator along the side. I see these car owners selling shirts on Facebook is there really a fan base for this stuff. I never even heard of the guy before. Maybe I should spray bomb my car black and put 38s on it. Lol

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
boo fuckin hoo.....dont go to the track, change the channel, and get off yellow bullet if its so painful.

the popularity of "list"racing, grudge racing etc has given a lot of guys a place to race out this way. guys that are otherwise career test and tuners who dont want bracket race, and cant afford to really go heads up racing have been coming out of the woodwork and actually racing their cars.

all good in my book.

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Hey, if there is a market for it, why not? Seeing as how bracket racing brings in about 5 spectators a week, why not try something else? My guess is the fad will wear off at some point but who knows, ride the wave while you can.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts