Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
16,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from a cosmetic dentist this week that wanted me to look at one of his cars. He had a 2011 Bentley GT convertible he wanted to get some more sound out of. He wanted my opinion on an exhaust he saw on the internet for the car...................at $2200.00! I suggested we just pull the rear mufflers out of the car and see how that sounds. Next thing I know I'm doing all 3 of his cars.

Probably about $650,000 in 3 vehicles. I shoulda gone to medical school! Fan a black, I'm thinking.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
What does he do for a living. ?

Got a call from a cosmetic dentist this week that wanted me to look at one of his cars. He had a 2011 Bentley GT convertible he wanted to get some more sound out of. He wanted my opinion on an exhaust he saw on the internet for the car...................at $2200.00! I suggested we just pull the rear mufflers out of the car and see how that sounds. Next thing I know I'm doing all 3 of his cars.
:p

·
Registered
13,302 Posts
Im sure he'll be happy to see you put his license plate out there

Hey mokid, what can anyone do with a license plate number? They are out there for everyone to see. Like a VIN number. You can walk up to any car and get one.

I really don't know. Not knocking you.

I email vin# to people buying cars from me all the time.

·
El Diablo Blanco
6,780 Posts
Im sure he'll be happy to see you put his license plate out there
Get name/address....the same thing anyone can do if they decide to follow someone home. Not many of us are going to try to track him down in Ontario to begin with.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Guy doesn't know any better, all 3 of those cars depreciate like rocks.

You should politely tell him that an old muscle car will sound better than any of them AND hold its value - far better investment.

·
El Diablo Blanco
6,780 Posts
For what? A massive bank account, a big house, or a smokin hot trophy wife? Why is everyone with nice stuff compensating for something?
Haters gonna hate...

·
DamCoonass
15,343 Posts
TOOOO much money???:smt082:smt082

My friend there is no such thing as TOO much money.

·
Registered
16,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Administrator
136,767 Posts
No such thing as having too much money...

Warren Buffet and George Soros still work and they should have retired a long long time ago.. LOL

Cool cars your dentist owns!! I'm jealous!!

·
SMOKED IT
3,985 Posts
Nice cars, they seem out of place with a house with vinyl siding etc.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts