Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
all motor
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Come across this 2 lakes away from the lakehouse....

I hope the guy's alright who owns this...

·
all motor
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As soon as I pulled up I freaked out. Then I saw a glove sitting on the ice right at the edge. There were snowmobile tracks all over... There were 3 guys trying to get the quad outta the water but nobody knew what happened.

I hope the guy was alright. It happened last night sometime I was told...

The frozen water can be dangerous and this happens a lot, unfortunately, out there.

·
Banned
31,418 Posts
if noone knows what happened,why hasnt someone called the police to have the reg checked-and get in touch with the owner?

i hope that wood stick wasnt there and being used as a claw to help him get out,before he went under...

i would call the local authorities

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Finders keepers?

·
Erect Member
3,061 Posts
So thats what the bottom of my renegade looks like......lol

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
We used to fly across the lakes on our snowmobiles.If ya slowed down you could hear the ice crack so we were always balls out.My dad went thru once near the shore.

·
all motor
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We used to fly across the lakes on our snowmobiles.If ya slowed down you could hear the ice crack so we were always balls out.My dad went thru once near the shore.
I find a few sleds over the years too. But you snowmobilers are nuts. They skip open areas all the time (balls out), so whenever I see a sled sunk I figure he meant to... lol

·
Registered
293 Posts
That is one way to clean a quad,looks nice from the bottom!I am sure the person climbed up over and got out,hopefully.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts