Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this too much tire crush and does it hurt 60' times. 29x10 Hoosier with 10.5lbs air. 4 link with 87% anti squat , foot brake. Just curious of opinions.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Yes that is not crush that is side wall Kill, but a set of radials it would kick ass with I bet.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It does seem to be folding up the tires pretty hard according to the settings/tune you're providing. - Out of curiousity, have you verified the tire gauge you're using lately?
Yes, I used different gauges and they were within 1/2 pound.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Next question would be, should I take some off the hit out of it. I/C is now at 40" long and 7" high. My next lower setting would be 53" long and 4.2 high. I think it it too long and will not be able too hook. Its a 98" wheel base. The other lengths between the 40 and 53 are too high with more anti squat.

·
Registered
68,941 Posts
I wouldn't touch the 4-link.
I'd start increasing the air press OR tighten up the extension side of the shock a bit.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Radial, radial, radial. LOL When I see a tire like this, it if it has good double adj shocks loves a radial with lots of air pressure.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Radial, radial, radial. LOL When I see a tire like this, it if it has good double adj shocks loves a radial with lots of air pressure.
I have single adjustable QA1's in the rear set on 3 clicks. I'll try going higher in air pressure to see what happens. My brother has a 315 radial I will try in a few weeks to see how it likes them If it runs good with them then I'll get a set of 295's. Never had a drag radial, always a slick.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Foot braking would tell me a auto. You will need some doubles with the radials most likely

1 - 18 of 18 Posts