Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
others opinions may vary but if you watch this at about the 11 second mark, it appears that Tonys wing caught Wards driving suit & drug him a ways, then he went under the tire

·
Registered
2,317 Posts

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Unfortunately, even in slow-mo, you can't really see what is happening. Maybe Ward tried to grab onto the vehicle???? Maybe he was caught by the wing??? Maybe he slipped???

·
Registered
16,050 Posts
It does look like he is caught on the wing. @ 13 seconds you can make out kevins body and his legs sticking out next to the rear tire

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Wtf was that kid thinking
I feel so sorry for him and all involved
It was unneeded now he is gone.
No parent should bury a child!

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Is he hanging on the wing?
sure as hell looks like it doesn't it, i never realized he was upright that long. looks like he was trying to grab on and the rear tire caught him and pulled him under.

personally i wouldn't be running around chasing after a sprint car but that's just me

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Makes you wonder if he was trying to maybe jump up on the car, hold on to the wing and bitch him out but lost his balance and got sucked under the car....

·
TEAM CARB
45,417 Posts
look like front tire hit him and thats what made car turn ..and then threw him in the wing
Id think getting hit by front tire would bend you over, and I don't think he'd get thrown up vertical and still have enough pose to grab the wing.

It's starting to make more sense now. If his intentions were to jump on the wing.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Regardless in situations like these no one wins, everyone loses period.

But everyone needs to keep in mind the driver that got out of his car on a live race track most def wasn't going to pat the other person on the back and say good job. Not to mention he originally went after the wrong car in the beginning also.

1 - 20 of 196 Posts