Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 517 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Play stupid games win stupid prizes,He should have waited till the race was over then confronted Tony.

·
Huge Member
3,523 Posts
I am no Tony Stewart fan but it sure looks to me that tony tried to take evasive action and tried to slide the car down to avoid Ward. You can't simply swerve a dirt track car like you can a street car to avoid something quickly.

Added note: Tony does have a history of a quick temper. He and I had our share of personal confrontations back in the day and it would not bother me one bit personally to see him go down for this but I really feel like he did his best to avoid this situation..... at least what we can see from this videos angle.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
That kid had no place running out on the track like that. I'm surprised someone else didn't run him over first.

Like someone said above....that confrontation should have been off of the track.

There is no way Tony would have deliberately run him over.

·
Just Sayin Crew V.P.
37,825 Posts
Wow. What was that guy thinking. Just horrible

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
Seems clear to me this was bad judgement on Wards part. Such a shame. He was way down the track and below the line Stewart was running. It looked like Ward almost got hit by the car in front of Stewart. Emotions were obviously high for Ward and he made a decision that ended his life.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
He didn't see him? The kid was in his lane and a car was below him.
I was thinking the same. Tony may not even have seen Ward due to Wards position on the track and the car in front of Stewart blocking Ward.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Looks to me like an accident, but not caused on purpose. I have never driven one of those cars, but I would think that Ward was in 1 of many blind spots in those cars. I don't think Tony did anything wrong..

RIP to the other driver though.

Rich

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Dumb ass, it looked to me he was yelling at the blue and white car at first for how close he was to it. and then tony just happen to be the next car in that spot he stood in. He was pissed at tony that is for damn sure, and he took it to his grave.

Spoiled dumbass got what he asked for.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I think the kid made a bad decision but there is NO way that Tony was accidentally that close to him. There was absolutely no reason for him to drive by that kid and that accident so close. His childish temper and lack of self control cost that boy his life. Just one more example of the spoiled punk that is un-able to control his temper that Tony has become. He should hang for this. Flame on those of you with stewart nut sweat drippin on you.

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
WOW!!!!!!! Hope Tony has a good lawyer on that one.
This is whats wrong with the stupid fucking public. Thinking there should be a lawyer and a prize behind every IGNORANT act.

It use to be called natural selection and personal responsibility,

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Always said tony was a piece of shit, mr I can do attitude.

1 - 20 of 517 Posts