KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ILLUMINATI FUND RAISER....

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will that give him negative pointage................at the infamous Pearly Gates?... :smt102
I DON'T KNOW.....I'VE YET TO SPEAK WITH ANYONE THAT'S TAKEN A TRIP THERE....:)

I DO KNOW.....THAT A DEER CAN JUMP OUT IN FRONT OF YOUR CAR ALMOST INSTANTLY REQUIRING INPUT FROM THE DRIVER.....THE HEADLIGHTS......THEY BLIND THE SHIT OUT THEM......:eek:

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I DON'T KNOW.....I'VE YET TO SPEAK WITH ANYONE THAT'S TAKEN A TRIP THERE....:)

I DO KNOW.....THAT A DEER CAN JUMP OUT IN FRONT OF YOUR CAR ALMOST INSTANTLY REQUIRING INPUT FROM THE DRIVER.....THE HEADLIGHTS......THEY BLIND THE SHIT OUT THEM......:eek:
Are you insinuating..............we'll be in line (at the gates) with forest animals?... :smt102

·
56,427 Posts
I hope so.

I hit a turtle that lunged at me at the last minute.

I wanted to apologize but...........
I hope not!...

I can picture a bunch of deer standing on the other side, pointing at me...............sayin' "that's him......that's the guy that stuck me with an arrow"!... :(

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
I hope not!...

I can picture a bunch of deer standing on the other side, pointing at me...............sayin' "that's him......that's the guy that stuck me with an arrow"!... :(
If there are chickens there I am in deep shit. I have eaten so many of them and their babies I must be like Vlad the impaler in chicken land.

·
56,427 Posts
If there are chickens there I am in deep shit. I have eaten so many of them and their babies I must be like Vlad the impaler in chicken land.
Shit..............I didn't even think of that!...

NOW..............I must pray!... :-damnit :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,923 Posts
Yeah i heard the Pope was railing about you're suppose to rape the ones way younger than you, not kill them.

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
Someone gets killed and you think it's funny?

You and Duck really are made for each other...

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Someone gets killed and you think it's funny?

You and Duck really are made for each other...
SHOW ME A POST...THAT WOULD INDICATE SUCH A THING.....AND WHILE YOURE AT IT...GFY ;)

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
SHOW ME A POST...THAT WOULD INDICATE SUCH A THING.....AND WHILE YOURE AT IT...GFY ;)
This thread!

Beyond bad taste.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts