Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you look at the business side of it.....He has a Valid Point :roll: .......I can see both sides.......OH CRAP That may make me a Moderate :shock:

·
Super Moderator
9,240 Posts
Pulling posts? Good idea! I'm going to contact the moderator on this board and have him delete every post where Monty has slammed me.

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Umm Jim there is no moderators in this section.. Go complain to someone who cares.. :-D

Let me see now.. Powski set the world on fire with his drag radial car. Everyone knows who Powski is now. Mike Moran did the same thing and the world knows who he is. 10 Years from now Powski will still be known as the guy who crushed the drag radial record.. Do you think you will remember the #1 guy in points 10 years from now? $#!t I dont know who the points leader was from last season...

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The top of Monty's head comes to a point......his car ain't breakin any Records in the Garage......I know I'll remember him in 10 years.....yet he did nothing :p

:oops: I forgot.....he wooped a Big Block :roll:

·
Registered
90 Posts
As someone who looks to the NSCA to see the direction they are taking, I am pissed I didn't read the now absent post. I am thinking I am only seeing an out going tide with the NSCA. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts