Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
That sucks to hear. At least he is ok that is what matters.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
man 2 times in one racing season... it seems like tony can't buy good luck right now... glad he's ok and i'm sure dan parker we'll get everything straightened out

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Same car as his last crash? At least all these guys this weekend are ok albeit with some injuries.
yea i'm pretty sure it was the cougar... hey yall still plan on coming to the clash???

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Man that sux, glad he is okay.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
yea i'm pretty sure it was the cougar... hey yall still plan on coming to the clash???
Barring a natural disaster, which in fact is bearing down on us as we speak, we are there. I am working on a couple things on the trailer and Tony and my son Rick are in Georgia wrapping a trailer that has to be in Indy Wed. after they are done and back Tues. We should be clear to attend.

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
It actually bent and broke the tubing the strut tower is welded to. When they pulled the door off to put it in the trailer, you could really see all of the damage in the a-pillar area. Very fixable though... like anything else in life just takes time and money. I felt bad enough taking the pictures I did, wouldn't take any more...

·
Registered
888 Posts
did tony say what happen this time ?
it turned hard to the right on this crash ,
like he was in some kind of fluid ...cause you can see the exhaust flash like it hit the rpm limiter...
I am glad he is ok after 2 crash's in 1 season. this one was a faster mph too...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Glad Tony is ok. Hate to see this kinda stuff. Especially after just getting the car back together and looking good. Best of luck in repairing it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts