Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
rt front damaged fixable
are u trying to make tis race look negative? In the other thread when they said it was packed u made a negative comment and now u were quick to post a accident.

whats your deal?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
yes it was that car, I stay in it a little to long ang with that track the "groove" is not that big, and the tire got in to the pavement then it was over! i missed the first wall but drove the car head first ( 65*) in to the other wall. i got lucky the car rode up on the wall and "skateboard rail grind" it took the diper off the oil pan. the frontend is bend over about 4 to 5 inchs to the left and the whole front end and fenders are garbage. i walk out with no major problems, i only have a hurt wrist and back. i am going over to goss's garage in a few and start tearing in to it to see what it will take to fix it.

·
Bracket Racer
2,235 Posts
yes it was that car, I stay in it a little to long ang with that track the "groove" is not that big, and the tire got in to the pavement then it was over! i missed the first wall but drove the car head first ( 65*) in to the other wall. i got lucky the car rode up on the wall and "skateboard rail grind" it took the diper off the oil pan. the frontend is bend over about 4 to 5 inchs to the left and the whole front end and fenders are garbage. i walk out with no major problems, i only have a hurt wrist and back. i am going over to goss's garage in a few and start tearing in to it to see what it will take to fix it.
Very sorry to hear that. It was one of my favorite cars to watch, because it always seemed to have a big wheelstand off of the line.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
yipes sorry to hear that , glad you are able to post here ...WATCH that back pain , nuttin to fool with........:(

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Damn Sorry Mike. That track scares the hell out of me!!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Glad your ok Mike and sorry to hear about your car, Im sure you will have it flying again.
Roy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts