Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
junior your worst than a woman forsale not forsale .Any how don`t you have some polishing to do :p
hahah...............polish what:rolleyes:.......and by the way, im keeping the cars today:smt066............im also having a bad day now that you didnt PM me last night.:finga::finga::finga::finga:

·
Registered
223 Posts
hahaha...................did you wash the dress yet?.............hahahaha.......J/k:-gay
Listen here junior the dress belong to nosey dorosey .You are the one how lives like a woman can make up your mind one day to the next about your car ,tire kickin fu--er:peeingmaliboy

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Listen here junior the dress belong to nosey dorosey .You are the one how lives like a woman can make up your mind one day to the next about your car ,tire kickin fu--er:peeingmaliboy
so you and dorosey are sharing dresses now? and i can make up my mind about my car......i just have to save a few $$ so that i can afford you and have the job done right......so there you big meany

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.