what do you want him to call you:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
btw Chris, the cars are for sale today.............haha:p

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
junior your worst than a woman forsale not forsale .Any how don`t you have some polishing to do :p
hahah...............polish what:rolleyes:.......and by the way, im keeping the cars today:smt066............im also having a bad day now that you didnt PM me last night.:finga::finga::finga::finga:

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
hahah...............polish what:rolleyes:.......and by the way, im keeping the cars today:smt066............im also having a bad day now that you didnt PM me last night.:finga::finga::finga::finga:
Your a single teenager we KNOW what your polishing. :p

·
Registered
223 Posts
bla bla bla check your pm and you will find i didn`t pm you again today :butthead:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
hey flatline................i mean fineline.............check your PM's

·
Registered
223 Posts
hey flatline................i mean fineline.............check your PM's
listen junior wait till you bring your heep all i here is bla bla but i see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ CMAFR: shit head

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
listen junior wait till you bring your heep all i here is bla bla but i see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ CMAFR: shit head

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ where? if your looking here, you looking in the wrong spot:-Shower

·
Registered
223 Posts
times ticking junoir and your spot is going to be taken soon probably tuesday there wil be another car here

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
times ticking junoir and your spot is going to be taken soon probably tuesday there wil be another car here
hahaha...................did you wash the dress yet?.............hahahaha.......J/k:-gay

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
btw what does the 'OLD' man o you for the headers?

·
Registered
223 Posts
hahaha...................did you wash the dress yet?.............hahahaha.......J/k:-gay
Listen here junior the dress belong to nosey dorosey .You are the one how lives like a woman can make up your mind one day to the next about your car ,tire kickin fu--er:peeingmaliboy

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Listen here junior the dress belong to nosey dorosey .You are the one how lives like a woman can make up your mind one day to the next about your car ,tire kickin fu--er:peeingmaliboy
so you and dorosey are sharing dresses now? and i can make up my mind about my car......i just have to save a few $$ so that i can afford you and have the job done right......so there you big meany

1 - 18 of 18 Posts