Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom Martino and Bob Benza are opening an engine shop in Jersey. Supposed to be in the Freehold area.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, Iaconio is in Flanders. Tommy was at JESEL for a long time then doing engines at his raceshop in Farmingdale NJ.

Bob

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used to shoot all the JESEL catalog pics. I would hurry up so I could go down to the engine room and watch Tommy Kling and Martino doing the motors or run the dyno. Tommy Kling another good guy but has retired from JESEL. Smart guys...thats all I know!<g>

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
I used to shoot all the JESEL catalog pics. I would hurry up so I could go down to the engine room and watch Tommy Kling and Martino doing the motors or run the dyno. Tommy Kling another good guy but has retired from JESEL. Smart guys...thats all I know!<g>
YO FOREHEAD ..... WHATSUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Last I heard they are finalizing building details. Soon as thats done I can post up info for anyone that is interested. I dont want to come across like a salesman pumping info just to get it out there. They are friends and I would like to something good come out of it for them.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For right now you can contact them at Martino's current shop. The number there is 732-919-0024
Email contact for Tom Martino is [email protected]
Email contact for Bob Benza is [email protected]

Property is still not finalized for the new shop but Tom is still working out of his race shop in Farmingdale.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Besides custom applications, bracket, TS, TD and Comp Eliminator style motors will be available. I do know a new DYNO is sitting waiting to be installed.
I still haven't heard exactly where the shop is going to be. Soon as I do I will l post it up.

Bob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts