Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the Aug 30 race and didn't think much about it at the time but isn't it strange that Tom Kempf came to Cecil County from MI is there more to this that I don't understand???

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I was at the Aug 30 race and didn't think much about it at the time but isn't it strange that Tom Kempf came to Cecil County from MI is there more to this that I don't understand???

Must just like supporting Heads Up drag Racing! I am sure we will see him tonight at our local Heads Up race.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Nothing special other than a long weekend and a cool race with some fast cars. I really wanted an opportunity to run with Vretto's, Little, Stine and Major. Unfortunately we really struggled getting down the track. Everybody we talked to or hung out with was really cool and I look forward to another opportunity soon.

Tom

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
Tom,
I just want to say you guys are a cool bunch, and a class act. I was one of the guys that stopped by your pit and was picking the crew's brains about the suspension, turbo, wing, body, etc... We were treated like we knew you guys for years, and were not just blown off like other crews do LOL.
The quality and workmanship shows in your ride, and I wish you all the best. Now go kick some A$$ with that beotch!:party

DonBarnett

·
Registered
945 Posts
Tom,
I just want to say you guys are a cool bunch, and a class act. I was one of the guys that stopped by your pit and was picking the crew's brains about the suspension, turbo, wing, body, etc... We were treated like we knew you guys for years, and were not just blown off like other crews do LOL.
The quality and workmanship shows in your ride, and I wish you all the best. Now go kick some A$$ with that beotch!:party

DonBarnett
Thanks! We appreciate that!

Tom

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I think it was awesome that they made the trip. That car is just bad ass! Wish we would have had the video camera there!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool thanks for coming I thought maybe you were moving here and would become a regular!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts