Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please take a minute and think of the inocent people that were just starting their day and didn't come home to their families. Think of the brave American First Responders that did know what was happening but still went in to help others and didn't come home to their families. Think of all our Military Men and Women who signed up and deployeed to fight that didn't come home to their families.

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU THAT SERVED AND ARE STILL SERVING FOR OUR FREEDOM.......... And remember that as bad as you all think that it is here WE LIVE IN THE BEST PLACE ON THE PLANET! ........ And NEVER FORGET ALL THOSE THAT DIED TODAY and Those that died because of today in 2001

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Thank you all for what you have done and what you do for use. We will never for get all the men and women lives that were taken this horrifying day in 2001. GOD BLESS YOU ALL and for those who have fallen R.I.P.

·
Registered
12,147 Posts
Amen!

This message was NOT approved by Barrack Hussein Obama or his nimrod tree hugging racially biased American hating supporters! :smt067

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Very well said Jimmy and I just want to say thanks again to our military people on the board and around the world thank you for all you do for our freedom. Please say a prayer for the families that lives changed forever on this day.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
That was good Jimmy....

I also want to thank all the military that read this forum as well as the police, fireman, emt's etc....for there service to our country..you are in our prayers always.

Keith

·
Registered
312 Posts
I think about this every day when I see news of our troops or hear of soldiers KIA from my area or stare at the sand in my sons sandbox.....when a fire truck goes by, when I hear or meet a fellow employee that has returned from active duty.

Quick one: I was in a large department meeting, about 300 or so people, and near the end, they announced that one of our guys had returned from 3 years of duty in the sand. The speaker kept talking but you couldnt hear a word over the applause and cheers of all the standing supporters. After the meeting many if not all of us went to shake his hand and say thanks.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Well Done Fellow American.

Moment of silence at 0846hrs EST. Think about where you were.....what you were doing......how the news of the events made you feel right then. It's one of those moments in life you should never forget and should help frame your thinking.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
Thanks to ALL first responders and service people......today and every day!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Well said Jimmy Thanks.

When people say what all of you have said it really lets me know how proud i am to be serving this great country.
At times some may forget why there doing it..........then you just think back on 9/11 and you know why in your heart.
A Moment of Silence for all who have fallen..........

Kyle

·
Registered
256 Posts
The first thing I did this morning was put my flag PROUDLY on my front porch. It is there EVERY day. Our hearts go out to those who lost their lives that day and to their families who go on without them.

·
Monty Mikho's #1 fan
18,744 Posts
God Bless the Families of those who perished on 9-11

I saw the "Tribute in Lights" as I left work last night and it brought tears to my eyes.
I always look that way coming and going to work but seeing the lights really makes it different.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts