Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i just walked into my shop an seen no one was there..i figure damn my night shift worker must be sick,an was like theres still stuff for me to do.Walked over by the time clock and seen there was no cards in the slots..

At this point i'm like what the fuck,I call a couple coworkers who work days and they tell me on friday the companys accounts got froozen an that on wensday there is a shop meeting that is pretty much just to tell us the company went under.I call the head guy of my dept and he confirms that i am out a job and that is what the meeting is about this wensday.

fucked up part is i worked 2nd an 3rd shift on thurs and went home at 8 in the morning on friday and no one could call me and tell me this shit.

as of 12pm on wensday i will be for sure out a job and the bank is pad locking the buildings.

what a lovely way to start a week huh.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Sweet! Time to get a better job with higher pay! Look at it as an opportunity to get a better job. It always works out in the end. :)
Now go have a cold one and enjoy the time off.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah..thats what i'm trying to look at it as right now..a time to get a better paying job that wont change my hours around all the time.

the shitty part is right now the economy sucks dick around here..i mean its fucking bad..i know a ton of people that cant find work and if they do its only part time shit that is like 8$ an hour.i cant live off that..i've never collected unemployment but i got some buddys telling me i should do that till i can find a job that i can live off of..

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sorry to hear that. What did you do & how long had you been there? Just try and keep your head up.

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I hope the best for you.
keep your head up!

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i do injection molding..at the shop i was a mold tech.

i pulled an set the molds,did processing for the parts,shipping an receiving,material handling,shop/machine mantaince,Q&A an was a supervisor also a forklift operator..

pretty much i did what ever had to be done and worked any hours..didn't matter if i got off at 3:30 am and had to be back in at 7am..i worked 8-16 hour days

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i am already looking online on craigslist,myspace and on the local boards i'm on an monster..

shit sucks..i got blind sided by a damn train i feel like..cant do shit but try and keep my head up an move he fuck on..

·
Registered
508 Posts
Im looking for a full time RV tech in my shop..Someone with anyskills will make 15hour to start and we can go from there...Normal tech rate is 20 hour flat rate...Im in Melbourne Fl...

·
Registered
595 Posts
I know how you feel man, i got laid off 3 mo. ago and still nothing. Fuggin sucks. Im about ready to axe sombody!!!:axe:

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
yeah..thats what i'm trying to look at it as right now..a time to get a better paying job that wont change my hours around all the time.

the shitty part is right now the economy sucks dick around here..i mean its fucking bad..i know a ton of people that cant find work and if they do its only part time shit that is like 8$ an hour.i cant live off that..i've never collected unemployment but i got some buddys telling me i should do that till i can find a job that i can live off of..
Until youve been in michigan, do not complain about the economy. :p

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Change is good..

unfortunatly it takes paper money to pay the bills.. Best of luck to you in you job quest.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
today does suck

I didnt have as bad a day but some phuckstick got into my truck at the shop and took my cell phones and left the stereo and numerous other worthwhile items they just took my freebie verizon phone and 5 year old broke up nextel what the word comming to for gods sake 20 dollars worth of phones and 200. in cds witch one would you take :confused:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts