Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never thought I would be able to afford a bender for home but today I secured a deal for a top of the line, low mileage Huth bender of my own. It is not a mandrel bender like Tom has coming so for those that want mandrel bent exhaust, I still do the hand fab'd mandrel exhausts, but it is a fully loaded bender that is worth about $9000.00 new, plus tooling (another $2600.00) I know the history of this bender as it was origionally purchased for our Midas store we opened in Leamington in '89. They very rarely did much custom work so it is very low mileage. When that store closed in 2000 it sat before being purchased by my old next door neighbour 5 years ago. He hardly uses it and is now building himself a new toy. I have worked out a deal for headers and exhaust on his ford in exchange for the bender. This means that if you need anything bent of fab'd up, I no longer have to wait until Saturday's (although I will still do work out of Craig's shop also) to get you fixed up. Happy happy, joy joy! :cool:

·
Registered
16,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just trying to keep my head above water Mark...........one day at a time. How's the hotrod?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts