Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big congrats goes out to Jason Heffner of Heffner performance and Ray Hofman the Owner/Driver of the Ford Gt that went 266.9 in Florida today at the Miami Mile. Also congrats to John Mahovetz from Accufab for puting together the Motor that powers this Beast......

·
Long Live The King
102,246 Posts
That's nuts..... and congrats to them wow.

Do you know the power output of that thing?

G :cool:

·
SunDial Express
1,437 Posts
That is absolutely crazy. I have to make my way down there sometime in the future and watch these guys.

·
The Medcine Man
8,149 Posts
A big congrats goes out to Jason Heffner of Heffner performance and Ray Hofman the Owner/Driver of the Ford Gt that went 266.9 in Florida today at the Miami Mile. Also congrats to John Mahovetz from Accufab for puting together the Motor that powers this Beast......
Damn it Shoe, no vid? That is US postal speed!:cool:

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Yeah that great,

talk about smashing the 253 Performance Power went in Texas.

Only 331 cubes? thats absolutely outstanding, can't wait to see the video of the run somehow I would bet you guys did a lot better job of getting it to the ground than the other team did in Texas ;)

·
Registered
646 Posts
Incredible MPH!

That guy lives here in my town, he has more damn toys than he knows what to do with.. he owns an oilfield completions company..

·
Registered
951 Posts
They run it down at an air strip in Miami, (not MIA), it was originally built to be a supersonic aircraft only facility, but that fad died a slow death.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Everyone at this event including Underground Racing said the timming equipment was off, in fact a lot of people left because they didn't want to risk breaking down at an event with zero credibility, i would take this numbers with a grain of salt.

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Heard the same thing about the speed. I also heard they used a radar gun for the timing if this is true is a radar gun the standard method of timing at these events? If so I would say they are all circumspect.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts