Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Kind of odd for a 18 year old.. ???

:p
You know, I've had some damn close calls. I work on-site every day, and there's no porta-potty in the work trailer. I've got to be very careful about it...shitting in a plastic bag inside the trailer is pretty tough. You've got to balance carefully, and hold the bag open. It actually takes a certain level of talent, LOL.

Those "Code Brown!" moments really suck, but I keep an extra pair of Underoos in the truck just in case.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Just a word of advice... if you ever have one of those moments in the shop, (mine doesn't have a restroom), and you have to go out in the woods, DO NOT tell your kids about it later.
Not only will they tell their friends, they will go hiking through the woods to show them!

True story... unfortunately..

You know, I've had some damn close calls. I work on-site every day, and there's no porta-potty in the work trailer. I've got to be very careful about it...shitting in a plastic bag inside the trailer is pretty tough. You've got to balance carefully, and hold the bag open. It actually takes a certain level of talent, LOL.

Those "Code Brown!" moments really suck, but I keep an extra pair of Underoos in the truck just in case.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.