Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw some grumpy mother fucker searching for a parking spot....so I left my fucking shopping cart right in the middle of the only open space available.....It wasnt because I was lazy....It was because the shopping cart had a mail box, a snow plow, a fake eye ball, 2 trash cans, a porty potty and the fucking drop cord that my neighbor was using to steal power in it.......and I left $200 and some rv keys in the fucking thing hoping the grumpy fuck wouldnt bitch about it....oh fucking well at least I didnt have to push that heavy fucker the 20 ft back to the cart bin.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
lmao

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,840 Posts
;) :cool:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Funny shit!!!:smt071

In on 1

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Where is this cart?
I could use all that stuff...... well maybe not the eye, but would be cool to have.

·
WHAT NOW ?
17,662 Posts
Was the grumpy old fuck driving a brand new truck with forklift holes in the quarter panel & tore up right fender.....looks like it hit a mailbox ????

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
LMFAO ...... in on 1

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
No sign of me fuckin' doormat?

....I bet someone buried it with a stolen shovel! :p

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Too bad your Walmart isn't next to Home Depo like ours is. You could have thrown in a roll away steel garbage can for good measure.
You have to be careful though. I heard them Depo security people are real pricks.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I saw some grumpy mother fucker searching for a parking spot....so I left my fucking shopping cart right in the middle of the only open space available.....It wasnt because I was lazy....It was because the shopping cart had a mail box, a snow plow, a fake eye ball, 2 trash cans, a porty potty and the fucking drop cord that my neighbor was using to steal power in it.......and I left $200 and some rv keys in the fucking thing hoping the grumpy fuck wouldnt bitch about it....oh fucking well at least I didnt have to push that heavy fucker the 20 ft back to the cart bin.
:smt082:smt082:smt082

·
its blingtiffic™
9,829 Posts
LMFAO!!!! Jesus I love this place! If you excuse me I got to go shovel some snow now.

·
M0DERAT0R
17,630 Posts
I think that about covers most of the posts on this board for the last few weeks.:rolleyes:
Well done.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts