Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 140 of 213 Posts

·
Smuck
4,661 Posts
I’ve sincerely offered to buy it, but his hubris will stop that. He says hed rather see it go to waste than sell to me. That kind of thinking puts his family first. Not. To paraphrase him, “only a fool would continue to live broke than sell and make cash to live easier.“ We all know Sue doesn’t want that POS around anymore. ( The truck, not Petunia, but likely him, too.)

And I tried to help him sell it, LMAO

·
Registered
32,091 Posts
That fkn yard....rocks n shit piled on the sidewalk and stairs

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

·
Registered
32,091 Posts
Yard looks like Westover AFB uses it for bombing practice.
My single wide looks like the Playboy Mansion.
LMFAO

·
Registered
7,655 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
I felt bad for the little potato until he doxxed me. Now it is a Petunia Fuck Fest every time he opens his grease trap.

No "baller here", but there is not one speck of piss on my toilet. I do not specialize in security rocks. My neighbors comment positively on my yard and family. Exactly what I am asking for. My projects move along nicely regardless of financial situations.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Eric sits down to piss, He’s a Fat Lesbian.........
Careful Jizzum, Chris doesnt like you disrespecting his next piece of ass. Hes trying really hard to fuck Marcus at the YB Nationals.
Did you see he even offered to give him a ride down there and make him ride bitch? Page 54 from the 2020 Y.B Nats thread and quoted below.
Al turned him down years ago after Chris had wined and dined him. Chris is still mad about it since he put alot of effort into it.
If Marcus takes him up on the ride to the Nats, he better give up the booty or Chris gonna make him walk home.
We can go down together and let Eric sick in the middle.

·
Registered
7,655 Posts
Here is a song for you Eric.

·
Wart Remover
2,586 Posts
for the most part it seems like an average neighborhood, some clean places and some trash....then there is that pus infected boil on the ass of society, 46 brockton, i would prolly want butter to stop "working" on shit too...just call someone and have them hook to it and run that shit across a fucking scale, collect your cash and hit up jenny craig....
That's the worst picture by far. Really gives you the true scope of the amount of junk. From space, you can see the Great Wall, the Hoover Dam, and the Furgal and Sons Repository for Shit, Junk and Butter Tubs.

121 - 140 of 213 Posts