Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 120 of 213 Posts

·
Smuck
4,684 Posts
Gotta mark all the wiring in that engine compartment. Lololol. It might get him confused.

Wtf
LOL What is there like 7 or 8 wires on that vintage truck.

·
Registered
730 Posts
A
Hey Marcus,
Post up the link to the Brockton law/website where it states it is illegal to work on your car in public view?
Please prove you didn't lie about this. If you dont, we know you are lying again.
Marcus lies starting to add up again.
Since every recent pic of the truck shows it on jackstands, even if the non-existant law which he says prevents him from working on the truck in his driveway was real, how would the code enforcement even know if he pulled the engine and stored it to the side while he prepped the engine bay? There is no weight on the front end, just close the hood when not working on it.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Go easy on him. He’s never built a hot rod, well, except on the internet. Imagine all the marking he had to do on that 472 Chevette he built! Poor Petunia, busted again.
Aint the dash in those truck mostly mechanical anyhow? Lol.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hanging drywall today. Nearly done with hanging the garage, and will be mud and fire tape by late morning. I too work hard for what I have. No laziness or security rocks here either. I will have hung 78 plus sheets in the past three days. Has Petunia even set his patio block shop up yet?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Im not even a chevy guy and would tackle that task over the weekend.

Fkn slacker. Fuck the neighbors. They paying your property taxes? No. Fuck em

·
Registered
730 Posts
Im not even a chevy guy and would tackle that task over the weekend.

Fkn slacker. Fuck the neighbors. They paying your property taxes? No. Fuck em
Ive looked and found no law, it is very doubtful the city would pass a law preventing automobile maintenance in one's own driveway in a working class town, HOAs do but he doesn have one.
Hes just spinning more lies to cover up his lack of progress due to laziness and lack of knowledge. He used to be so cocky about his knowledge and history, not anymore since the truth came out.
He sold his Fiero last year because the starter went bad and he blamed health on being unable to replace it yet talks about working 2-3 jobs, lots of OT etc at his job in the shipping department of UNO Foods (which he still denies he works there). He can pull pallets and lift boxes all day but cant replace the starter on a 4cyl iron duke (which is supposedly a 10 min job once the car is in the air)?
He wont answer my question to post the law preventing him from working on it, he will most likely just post more videos.
We think the rocks on his sidewalk are his security system, the burglars will get twisted ankles and move on.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Ive looked and found no law, it is very doubtful the city would pass a law preventing automobile maintenance in one's own driveway in a working class town, HOAs do but he doesn have one.
Hes just spinning more lies to cover up his lack of progress due to laziness and lack of knowledge. He used to be so cocky about his knowledge and history, not anymore since the truth came out.
He sold his Fiero last year because the starter went bad and he blamed health on being unable to replace it yet talks about working 2-3 jobs, lots of OT etc at his job in the shipping department of UNO Foods (which he still denies he works there). He can pull pallets and lift boxes all day but cant replace the starter on a 4cyl iron duke (which is supposedly a 10 min job once the car is in the air)?
He wont answer my question to post the law preventing him from working on it, he will most likely just post more videos.
We think the rocks on his sidewalk are his security system, the burglars will get twisted ankles and move on.
He said he wasn’t able to work on the truck until 2011 because of ill health. Nine years later he’s using that excuse, even though he says he’s not sick............well, sometimes. He still whines like a little girl over his low lung function, so I guess he’s still sick and can’t work on cars, depending on who’s asking. Confused? Yeah, so am I. Wondering about the starter issue, too. How come Petunia couldn’t change it? He was able to put a 472 into a Chevette, and he said it was relatively easy. But this starter was too tough to tame? Damn! Can you imagine pulling the ticket in the service bay back in the 80s for this work?
Tom - “Hey, Bob. What are you working on today?”
Bob - “Oh, I got brakes on a Firebird and then a Grand Prix. How about you?”
Tom - “Fuck it, I’m quitting.”
Bob - “What? Why?”
Tom - “I got a Fiero starter.”
Bob - “Holy shit, man! Those things can’t be changed! You’ll die before you finish that job!”
Tom - “I know man. Fuck it, I’m outta here.”

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
for the most part it seems like an average neighborhood, some clean places and some trash....then there is that pus infected boil on the ass of society, 46 brockton, i would prolly want butter to stop "working" on shit too...just call someone and have them hook to it and run that shit across a fucking scale, collect your cash and hit up jenny craig....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
for the most part it seems like an average neighborhood, some clean places and some trash....then there is that puss infected boil on the ass of society, 46 brockton, i would prolly want butter to stop "working" on shit too...just call someone and have them hook to it and run that shit across a fucking scale, collect your cash and hit up jenny craig....
Shittiest looking dump in the hood. Lol. Wtf.

Eric GET THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
With all the fuckery and bullshit lies you post online, with your location pinpointed, I am truly shocked nobody called your town hall to complain about living next to you and your fuckin pigsty....

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Marcus is that guy!!! "It's not for sale, I'm gonna restore it soon". Then he dies and it gets sold for scrap because it sat so long the floor rusted out..
I’ve sincerely offered to buy it, but his hubris will stop that. He says hed rather see it go to waste than sell to me. That kind of thinking puts his family first. Not. To paraphrase him, “only a fool would continue to live broke than sell and make cash to live easier.“ We all know Sue doesn’t want that POS around anymore. ( The truck, not Petunia, but likely him, too.)

101 - 120 of 213 Posts