Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Smuck
4,774 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I am Sorry , but you SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've lost a couple Very close friends that took their own lives it ain't No Joke !
You do notice i said attempt, right? Because he would fail at that, just like everything else. Calm down nancy. And im sure his family is prepared for it anyway, since he's been dying for 10 yrs now from some kind of ailments.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I am Sorry , but you SUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've lost a couple Very close friends that took their own lives it ain't No Joke !

Eric has died more than once on multiple platforms. He is liar of the worst sorts.

You are NOT wrong. Just knowingly understand that next month Marcus/Keel/gunsforall/Eric Fallon, etc., will succumb to diabetes. Several months later, mid summer, he will have a deep vaginal coronary attack that will render him dead once again. He is a fucking anomaly.

·
Survived Drag Week 2018
6,294 Posts
I usually stay out of these threads, but seriously, are you that much attention deprived to come here and act like a 12 year old school girl?
You seem to intentionally have all trolls attack you as if you enjoy it.

1 - 20 of 213 Posts