Yellow Bullet Forums banner
301 - 312 of 312 Posts
Discussion starter · #301 ·
LOL.. You were testing people ? You truly are my girl aren't you? Well, I did tell you that the worst has passed right ??? I should be good for now... I hope. I expected it to take longer.

SHIT YEA GIRL, Patrone. Wish I was there. I'll need to make the trip one day. You need to send me some more pics like you did the other night..... HOT! I'll return the favor ;)
Shit yeah. Come down. Beaches.sun fun... ill send one in a bit. Gonna treat Monty to what Satan looks like. Lol... glad u r better n hopefully u can get away from all that bullshit! U hear me. I may need to lock n load n take a trip north to get some shit settled. Oh n while we r at it we can show some of these ragedy. Bitches that we r two diff people...

Shit yeah. Come down. Beaches.sun fun... ill send one in a bit. Gonna treat Monty to what Satan looks like. Lol... glad u r better n hopefully u can get away from all that bullshit! U hear me. I may need to lock n load n take a trip north to get some shit settled. Oh n while we r at it we can show some of these ragedy. Bitches that we r two diff people...
LOL... I showed him the other night. :eek: LMFAO. Hell yea..... Well if you come this way, you're more then welcome and if you're coming for the YB nationals... then we can show them. I'll bring the Patron :partyman:

I'm waiting for my pic... ;)

I though this was turning in the direction of Dr. Phil some time back.

I was right.

Uh, everybody was hating, then testing, uh OK.

don't forget me girls !!!!!!!!

DAMN.....YOUR THE SECOND ONE WHO SAID THEY CALLED .....I SUCK ON WEEKENDS ANSWERING MY PHONE.....I LOOK AT IT LIKE IT'S A WORK TOOL....AND STEER CLEAR OF IT ON WEEKENDS.

I WANTED TO GO THIS WEEKEND....BUT MY YARD AND MY BOAT NEEDED SOME ATTENTION....PHUCKING BOAT NEEDS MORE ATTENTION THAN MY CAR :rolleyes: UUURRRGGGHHH....MONEY I HAS NONE!

DID YA HAVE FUN? :)
I keep forgetting that your POS No-tel doesn't have a caller id. So I called back while I was at Sonic. Speaking of which, there's a super cute blonde chic that works up there. She's SIX FOOT TALL!!! I think I'm in lust :smt055

Got slightly burned on my dome, didn't expect it to clear up as soon as it did...but it's all gravy....just a nice base tan :cool:

Other than that it was just motivation to get some things out of the way and see if I can't get a car together so this lil 327 SBF can come whip your ass :smt084

301 - 312 of 312 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.