Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Site *****
8,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we were hollering for you it was only to meet you and nothing more. I was told that you were a funny guy in person and that you and i would get along good. That is all. We meat a lot of nice people and not one bad one it was a good time

·
Site *****
8,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dam this goes to show you that if you say something nice or polite it dont stay on the front page very long.

·
Registered
587 Posts
The other thread wasnt enough for you and that phucking drama queen you have for a kid? Every phucking thread has you 2 yahoo's in it now. I'm getting sick of it. And Jeremy runs his mouth like everyone knows who the hell he is, he aint nobody. And as for the reason he thinks everyone responds to him, its b/c every 3rd post on this site is from that phuckstick.

·
Site *****
8,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The other thread wasnt enough for you and that phucking drama queen you have for a kid? Every phucking thread has you 2 yahoo's in it now. I'm getting sick of it. And Jeremy runs his mouth like everyone knows who the hell he is, he aint nobody. And as for the reason he thinks everyone responds to him, its b/c every 3rd post on this site is from that phuckstick.
We have been here a long time take you bitchin ass to the Chuckie Cheese web site and go fuck your self. If you dont like it leave it is that simple!

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'm on a few boards and have seen some serious shit talking. This is by far the most provoking i've seen. I sincerely hope you two guys (JG and BR) know what you're getting in to. I know it's the internet and you're just talking shit but at some point it's going to become real and i'm not sure who would have your back.

·
Site *****
8,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm on a few boards and have seen some serious shit talking. This is by far the most provoking i've seen. I sincerely hope you two guys (JG and BR) know what you're getting in to. I know it's the internet and you're just talking shit but at some point it's going to become real and i'm not sure who would have your back.
A nother nameless fuck.

·
Registered
708 Posts

:p:p:p:p:cool:

·
Registered
130 Posts
How in the world do you clowns take this thread as bashing someone?
When you tell people to go fuck themselves and your going to fuck them in the ass.. and you so called dad brings up a gunfight in the parker deal now that starts to get pretty serious...I ask everyone could you imagine having a dad like this....Jeremy I think we all owe you an apology because we see what raised you....you WILL meet me

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
When you tell people to go fuck themselves and your going to fuck them in the ass.. and you so called dad brings up a gunfight in the parker deal now that starts to get pretty serious...I ask everyone could you imagine having a dad like this....Jeremy I think we all owe you an apology because we see what raised you....you WILL meet me
:smt038:smt038:smt041:smt041:smt039:smt039:smt023

1 - 20 of 25 Posts