Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the king of trash talk!! If any of you have the balls to step up to the plate.. I welcome you.. But I'm gonna bet you lay on your belly!!

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exactly.. No one can come close to the heavy weight champion of the world trash talker!!! ME

·
Registered
918 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
I am the king of trash talk!! If any of you have the balls to step up to the plate.. I welcome you.. But I'm gonna bet you lay on your belly!!
How much did you get done on your car this weekend..................... 8)

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Man they screwed up the rules so bad, this Super Modified racer turned Key Board Racer. :lol:

Monty traded his nitrous systems for a new keyboard!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Chris Uratchko said:
Monty traded his nitrous systems for a new keyboard!!!!!!!!!
But its got a turbo, so its he will for SURE be faster now than he ever could have been with the nitrous key board.

Bob

·
Registered
7 Posts
Monty, oh, Monty, We have issues don't we? Why so much hostility? I see how you try to mask it with humor.
I considered not bothering to even try to scratch the surface of your deep rooted psychosis, but let's have go at it, shall we?

Think back with me. Where do you think the unresolved anger in you stems from?
Is it the constant assaults on your character for thinking, as you say, outside the box? What box, exactly are we referring too?

·
Administrator
136,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dr. Homer Fartsalot said:
Monty, oh, Monty, We have issues don't we? Why so much hostility? I see how you try to mask it with humor.
I considered not bothering to even try to scratch the surface of your deep rooted psychosis, but let's have go at it, shall we?

Think back with me. Where do you think the unresolved anger in you stems from?
Is it the constant assaults on your character for thinking, as you say, outside the box? What box, exactly are we referring too?
I like going against the grain! Why you ask, Dr Homer Fartsalso, PHD? Because it takes no brain power to agree with the majority. It’s easy to agree with a million people than it is to disagree with them. Where does it stem from you ask? I remember going to work everyday the same way. People said it was the best way to get there. I always asked "why not take that street" Everyone always laughed and said "Dude that street will make it a longer trip" Although they never once drove down that street they were followers of people who told them it was the best way. So I said screw it and took that road anyway. It got me to work 10 minutes earlier everyday from that point on! Moral of the story... Just because everyone says its right doesn't mean it is.. You call it anger.. I call it creative.. :-D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Monty, that was clear and well thought out response. I think it's healthy that it makes feel special.... to be original.
Now, let's move on with your therapy. These constant barbs regarding sexual inuendo of the same sex. Normally, the perpetrator of such remarks usually has issues with latent homosexuality. Could this be the case with you?
How does that make feel with that suggestion?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Monty, If I had your resources, gift of words and racing ability, I'd be racing more than a freaking key board. Hell I'd be asking everyone how the hind tit taste after making a pass. How about a NSCA Yellow Bullet Class...I mean Top Turbo Class. Just kidding it's all fun. Now stop all your bull shitting and get that car out there and race punk ass. Or are you afraid you will become Monson's bitch. Love ya Monty you know that. :-D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Fat Daddy, what has motivated this psuedo viscous attack on Monty?
I question your motive, sir

·
Registered
90 Posts
It's because I think Monty and a few others together can make some improvements by working together. To do so he needs to get off is keyboard and back into the garage. Plus, I'd like to see that Yellow car haul. Besides, Monty knows where the love comes from..... :D Bend over Monty, how about another shot of love? :twisted:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts