Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to thank my bro Twinturbobilly for hooking me up with the parking pass to park in the pits.Then i'd also wanted to Thank team Wenrick for letting me party with you guys.Had a blast hanging with all guys.I really enjoyed that drink you call the wenrick that Lance got for me.Hell even that nut playing the guitar and singing .You Know the ROCKSTAR Jason "pooch565" dude you are funny as hell.Tyler that makes all the yellowbullet shirts kept me laughing also, but then i finally met the biggest phucksticks of them all.Big Rick,Jeremy and J.Russell. I was suprised that they let Big Rick on good behavior . i really enjoyed BS and meeting them.I also gotta thank Jim Craig from WELDON fuel pumps for letting hang out under your canopy while the sun was out.I had a blast at ADRL and i can't wait till i go to another one.Conrats to all the winners last nite.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I'd like to thank my bro Twinturbobilly for hooking me up with the parking pass to park in the pits.Then i'd also wanted to Thank team Wenrick for letting me party with you guys.Had a blast hanging with all guys.I really enjoyed that drink you call the wenrick that Lance got for me.Hell even that nut playing the guitar and singing .You Know the ROCKSTAR Jason "pooch565" dude you are funny as hell.Tyler that makes all the yellowbullet shirts kept me laughing also, but then i finally met the biggest phucksticks of them all.Big Rick,Jeremy and J.Russell. I was suprised that they let Big Rick on good behavior . i really enjoyed BS and meeting them.I also gotta thank Jim Craig from WELDON fuel pumps for letting hang out under your canopy while the sun was out.I had a blast at ADRL and i can't wait till i go to another one.Conrats to all the winners last nite.
I agree with ya Jeff, Team Wenrick and Jason from VP are a great bunch to hang with always a pleasure to be around those guys. Id like to thank Jerod and Mary for there hospitality, and it was a pleasure meeting you Mary.

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Jeff.

Do your feet hurt from standing at the weldon tent all day? :)

It was nice meeting you and Jim. Fun stuff for sure.
Yea my feet do hurt you think Jim would have gave me a chair..lol :p When i was talking to Jim some guy asked him how he gets one of those .We thought he meant a fuel pump.No the guy wanted one of his chairs that he had behind him folded up on the ground.When free tickets to the race track are involved it brings all the wacko's out..lol

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
Yea my feet do hurt you think Jim would have gave me a chair..lol :p When i was talking to Jim some guy asked him how he gets one of those .We thought he meant a fuel pump.No the guy wanted one of his chairs that he had behind him folded up on the ground.When free tickets to the race track are involved it brings all the wacko's out..lol
LOL....the people werent nearly as bad as they were at martin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts