Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys/gal are doing an awesome job with the videos, photos and technical posts. I really appreciate all the hard work you put in for the members here. I'm sure they all appreciate it too.. Thanks again... :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
I would also like to thank you Monty Mikho for providing this messege board to us, If it wasn't for you these moderators........well wouldn't be moderators!!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
David Mikho said:
I would also like to thank you Monty Mikho for providing this messege board to us, If it wasn't for you these moderators........well wouldn't be moderators!!
OK what do you want? :-D

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
You guys/gal are doing an awesome job with the videos, photos and technical posts. I really appreciate all the hard work you put in for the members here. I'm sure they all appreciate it too.. Thanks again... :D
Wrong Damn Board

No Thank you's

No appreciate's

No awesome Jobs

You have replace all what you said with: Hard Work Sucks Guys so Work Harder.

This is YellowBullet.com "Where the Weak are Killed and Eaten"

:axe:

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Monty Mikho said:

Chuck you must read into it......This Says we used too much band width......no checks this month :roll:

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
He should have the Nuts to say that Then instead of acting :-gay :-damnit

he starting to wuss out.

Needs his Car Running

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This section and the political section do not delete posts!! No moderators here at all if you noticed!! Posts in other sections have been deleted. Only one person to be honest. Seems he wanted to put 4 ads up about the services he offered and asked memebers to call him rather than ask the questions on this forum. The delete button at the top of the screen was used!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts