Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 417 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I think they did a good job with the P/S rules! They should bring the pack a bit closer together.

The Outlaw rules are pretty wild. Basically there are only safety equipment rules and thats it.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Matt OUTLAW rules summed up:

Car or truck without NITRO runs,

I see there's no weight adder in SS/10.5 for chassis cars this year? BUT if your unning a NOS BB @ 498 you HAVE to weigh 150 lbs MORE than a 520 SB???? That I do find strange???? I also don't see any adders for multi stage NOS this year either???

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
What about this quote from the SS rules:

Fabricated front frame permitted. Subject to 50# weight adder and vehicle must carry 55% of vehicle base weight on front tires (53% if firewall has not been modified to facilitate large amounts of engine setback and vehicles with fabricated front frame are not eligible for any weight breaks).

·
Registered
509 Posts
Read the rules again, there are some delitions from last years rules. The weight adder for non-convential heads is gone(ie.yates/sb2) As is the 50 lb weight break for drag radials. The good thing is nitrous combo's get unlimited exhaust.

·
Registered
128 Posts
ls1matt said:
whoever has a ford mod motor in pro-stock must have spent a lot of time on his knees this winter.
Why do you say that? Because they followed what other sanctioning bodies give for modulars? I have the fastest n/a modular there is, and was STILL 5tenths off the front runners in the class, even with the break.

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
Scott Cushman said:
Why do you say that? Because they followed what other sanctioning bodies give for modulars? I have the fastest n/a modular there is, and was STILL 5tenths off the front runners in the class, even with the break.
And your still pissin and moaning and groaning.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Oh, and for the record......... the LS1's were going to receive the same (or very comparable) weight break last year. :p

1 - 20 of 417 Posts