Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I called to make a payment on the past due amount for my phone service this morning. I called and went through the automated service this morning to pay last months bill of 108.**, give them my card number, blah blah goes through and get my confirmation number. Hang up and go about my day.

About an hour later I get a text message saying thanks for your payment of $194.**

Uh what?

Apparently when I paid last months payment and approved them to withdraw last months payment of $108 they also decided to take out the amount for this months payment that isn't yet.

I have been on the phone with them for over half an hour "speaking" to a guy who barely knows English and they are telling me their system wont let them refund my payment or the difference.

I can't wait till I'm out of my contract, Fuck Tmobile.

·
Bracket racer
5,194 Posts
Thats why I pay online. But your right T-mobile blows. I have 1 more year on my contract.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have less than 6 months that's the only reason I haven't canceled it and paid the cancellation fee. Especially since there are cheaper and better rate plans with other companies you would save money even with paying the cancellation fee. Plus have a new phone and better service.

What's even worse is Tmobile has a prepay $50 unlimited everything plan(talk/text/web) but they won't give it to people with contracts(me) even after being loyal customers for over 6 years. How's that for customer appreciation.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Pay on time and it wouldnt be an issue
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
I paid online. No outstanding balance. Fuckers at tmobile charged me twice. I am on the phone with some terrorist sounding motherphucker telling me that he cant refund me either. I talked to BofA and they were as useful as tits on a boar

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I paid online. No outstanding balance. Fuckers at tmobile charged me twice. I am on the phone with some terrorist sounding motherphucker telling me that he cant refund me either. I talked to BofA and they were as useful as tits on a boar
I was dealing with the same till he transferred me to financial services. There I got to speak with an actual American I could understand. They refunded the overtaken amount and once it's redeposited I will have to call back and make the payment again but this time I won't be doing it through the automated service.

·
Pics of wife?
4,204 Posts
had a similar bullshit event like that with t-blowbull a few years ago. total assholes.

I'd have gone elsewhere but with my luck, I'd get the same shit happen or worse. You can find bullshit stories like this from all carriers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts