Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I trying to find out the degree of my retainer. I know it is not a 7 or 10 i have some of those and i checked. I think its a super 7 but not sure. the taper of the retainer is .590 top and .490 bottom. Or can someone tell me whos retainer they are?? I think PAC but cant find the size on there website its 1.450 OD 1.150 .830.. Thanks

Attachments

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
18,065 Posts
My PAC retainers have their number laser-etched on the top, can't miss it. I think I am using super locks which I believe is 10*, my locks are bead locks and are recessed for caps.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I trying to find out the degree of my retainer. I know it is not a 7 or 10 i have some of those and i checked. I think its a super 7 but not sure. the taper of the retainer is .590 top and .490 bottom. Or can someone tell me whos retainer they are?? I think PAC but cant find the size on there website its 1.450 OD 1.150 .830.. Thanks

Based on those measurements (.590/.490) you should have a super 7 (8 degree) retainer.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you after seeing the video of the ferra retainer tool that what i thought. they are bigger then my 10 degree retainers. Thanks for everyones help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts