Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello wondering if anyone has any recommendations for tire pressure on our new ride. We have a good starting point of 12-13 but looking for any real world experiences here. The car is a 29.5x10.5 stiff sidewall M/T. Car weighs in at 3350 and has 1300hp all motor deal. We are planning on racing it this weekend for the first time just looking for any input we can here. Have not had the oppourtunity to test at all with it so the more info the better.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I run mine between 10-11lbs but im only making about 750 so you will need to test with it.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I know I will have to test, kind of obvious really. But that is hard to do with this type of car. Just not tracks good enough on test days to make any real headway and we are still fighting some engine gremlins that I hope are solved but wont know til that first hit. Just looking for what others have experienced. I am one of those run as much tire pressure as you can get away with. For many reasons I run my big tire car with way more pressure than most people as well.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
I run right at 12lbs ... 29.5 - 10.5W (which is a stiff wall) and I run tubes... It seems to be the best pressure for my rig. 1050-1075HP. 3400 plus lbs... Good luck, have fun!

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anybody else care to ad anything??

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,439 Posts
Yeah, 3300lb car, 1000hp with juice, 8.9 @ 155, running 20 psi in my 30 x 10.5's on a 10" wheel, hooks perfect, no tubes, no rim screws, no beadlocks. This help confuse you even more? ;)

No substitute for testing, just the way it goes. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts