Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1901 - 1920 of 2168 Posts

·
Registered
25,213 Posts

Sen. Lindsey Graham: "Half the People Involved in the Russian Investigation Are Going to Jail"

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV6 8 Feb 2020 - 10:17:53 PM

?
The bottom half was instructed (99% good).
The first will send a shock wave.
Q
Where, and when have we heard this before? Ah, ya, right after labor day the shit was gonna hit the fan. Still, not one indictment. Future behavior is telling when glancing at past behavior. We had control of both houses, when Lerner, and Clinton were exposed. Are both in prison now, and did I miss something? Never mind that, were either ever charged? Or did I miss that too? Ya. Sure. Next Tuesday?

·
Registered
39,986 Posts
Please take note, this is the only thing John Durham has publicly stated about his investigation. "Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the inspector general that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the F.B.I. case was opened.” You probably won't hear another word about it either until he's finished. Also note, not one single leak to date. That is unfucking heard of. Please explain that one to me.

·
Void
77,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,904

Hunters Become the Hunted and Are Falling Into Traps

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV6 10 Feb 2020 - 12:58:12 PM

Justice.jpg

?
Did 'Mueller' open the door to Ukraine?
Did 'Mueller' open the door to FISA [illegal]?
How do you introduce evidence legally?
Did 'Impeachment' provide a platform to discuss findings of Ukraine?
Did 'Impeachment' harm or help POTUS [public]?
How do you introduce [D]s high crimes [corruption] to the public?
Why didn't POTUS remove [Hussein] holdovers from NSC?
Do you really believe that POTUS & team trusted [Hussein] holdovers to remain within the admin and work to enact POTUS' agenda w/o bias or confrontation?
How do you 'awaken' the 'induced coma' public [FAKE NEWS control] from their long sleep?
Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attack…….
Logical thinking.
Q

·
Registered
25,213 Posts

Hunters Become the Hunted and Are Falling Into Traps

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV6 10 Feb 2020 - 12:58:12 PM

Justice.jpg

?
Did 'Mueller' open the door to Ukraine?
Did 'Mueller' open the door to FISA [illegal]?
Did 'Impeachment' provide a platform to discuss findings of Ukraine?
Did 'Impeachment' harm or help POTUS [public]?
How do you introduce [D]s high crimes [corruption] to the public?
Why didn't POTUS remove [Hussein] holdovers from NSC?
Do you really believe that POTUS & team trusted [Hussein] holdovers to remain within the admin and work to enact POTUS' agenda w/o bias or confrontation?
How do you 'awaken' the 'induced coma' public [FAKE NEWS control] from their long sleep?
Sometimes allowing your enemies to [openly] attack…….
Logical thinking.
Q
Again, why doesn’t Q answer all these riddles, instead of laying them out there. Time to come out of the closet. Hell, I could ask those questions. Doesn’t mean I know the answer.

·
Void
77,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,911

·
Void
77,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,917

Foreign Actors Have Been Bribing US Citizens in Key Positions to Betray Their Country

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV6 7 Feb 2020 - 12:29:42 PM

Why is China/Qatar donating vast sums of money to our education institutions?
Harvard Leads U.S. Colleges That Received $1 Billion From China?

Harvard University Professor and Two Chinese Nationals Charged in Three Separate China Related Cases?
Is it really so hard to believe [F] actors are able to bribe those in key positions within the US to betray their Country?
Q

1901 - 1920 of 2168 Posts