Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Beauty School Dropout
12,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've known for awhile now who I really am but didn't believe I would ever share it with anyone. I was afraid of reprisal both physical and emotional. I was afraid I would be rejected by my contemporaries. I lived in fear and stayed in the shadows. I skirted around the walls of the issues that I was afraid might reveal me. But no more! Recent events have made me realize that I can not remain in the shadows any longer. I must step forward into the light and bare myself of my burden. I must push aside my fear of becoming an outcast, of becoming a social pariah. I stand before you my fellow Bulletonians and proudly proclaim. "I am a Maxrider/Outrigger sympathizer!”

I kinda miss that goofy little fucker! I didn't agree with much that he had to say and his delivery was almost always abrasive, but he was a colorful little goof.

I hope you can all forgive me and except me for who I am. :p

·
King of all Assclowns
11,290 Posts
I've known for awhile now who I really am but didn't believe I would ever share it with anyone. I was afraid of reprisal both physical and emotional. I was afraid I would be rejected by my contemporaries. I lived in fear and stayed in the shadows. I skirted around the walls of the issues that I was afraid might reveal me. But no more! Recent events have made me realize that I can not remain in the shadows any longer. I must step forward into the light and bare myself of my burden. I must push aside my fear of becoming an outcast, of becoming a social pariah. I stand before you my fellow Bulletonians and proudly proclaim. "I am a Maxrider/Outrigger sympathizer!”

I kinda miss that goofy little fucker! I didn't agree with much that he had to say and his delivery was almost always abrasive, but he was a colorful little goof.

I hope you can all forgive me and except me for who I am. :p
Accept*

dumbass...

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
^^^ I see what you did there :p

PS - That was very well written and creative so I have to ask, did you steal that from somewhere.

·
DamCoonass
15,304 Posts
He definitely made me not want to hang around anybody that ran small tires.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,174 Posts
Meh...

·
Registered
6,716 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
So hes gone? I guess I missed it......

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
All hail to satan........

·
Beauty School Dropout
12,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Who is this person you speak of :smt102

A man of small stature who's mouth belies this fact. Lives in a brick house. Hates X275. Hates Chevys. Bought a competitive race car, a Ford, and complained incessantly about how it needed a weight break. Missed no opportunity to take jabs at anyone who didn't share his point of view. Was recently dismissed, at his behest, by the Great and Powerful Oz. I liked him.

·
Registered
56,906 Posts
A man of small stature who's mouth belies this fact. Lives in a brick house. Hates X275. Hates Chevys. Bought a competitive race car, a Ford, and complained incessantly about how it needed a weight break. Missed no opportunity to take jabs at anyone who didn't share his point of view. Was recently dismissed, at his behest, by the Great and Powerful Oz. I liked him.
Well I guess he got what he wanted!! Mess with fire and you're gonna get burned as they say.

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
max actually grew on me a little too. he is kinda like a big mole ,they grow on you and once you get used to them you feel like something is missing if they are gone. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts