Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my good friend Tim Lewis isn't doing so good these days. As many of you know Tim has a passion for drag racing and photography. He writes, photographs, and is pretty much a walking encyclopedia of Outlaw Heads Up Racing information. Working freelance doing race reports and car features along with working part time at a body shop doesn't allow for top notch health care these days.....if at all. With the economy the way it is today like many of us Tim struggled to afford health care, well after no longer being able to come up with the monthly fee he had to drop his plan. Well not a bad idea if you stay healthy but what about when something like this happens to you. His fall a couple of weeks ago has permanently damaged his elbow and once healed he'll have limited range of motion, the really bad part is how the heck is is supposed to be a body man now?

I asked Tim for permission to post this here on Facebook and Yellow Bullet as many of you know him and the work he has done for many years never asking for anything in return. I plan on helping Tim out with whatever cash I can gather to help off-set some of the mounting medical bills he'll be struggling with. He'd appreciate some kind words of encouragement and a whatever you can spare.

Tim has a paypal account set up for those willing to assist. [email protected]

Thanks for your time and I'll keep you guys updated on his status.

·
Registered
14,896 Posts
Funds sent, good luck Tim,

For those as dumb as me...

Here is the address to pay the funds to his account.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/m...=27722-205546-2056-11&spid=470802404011510044

Then click send and enter Tims email address.

[email protected]

and the amount. You will need to set up an account if you do not already have one. I got lucky and had one from years ago that still worked.

Took me a few minutes to figure it out so I figure I would save you other old fckrs like me a few minutes LOL

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
John you sir are nothing short of a great man !!! As far as Lewis goes, you better get your damn ass better so we can go to Roadhouse soon !!! Anything I can help you with Tim just give me a shout buddy, its not the end of the world just yet dude and YELLOW BULLET ARMY TTFMF !!! :supz:
Payment sent and dinner is on me next time bro :partyman:

·
FATTYS RACING
2,216 Posts
Sorry to hear this man! Praying for speedy recovery for you my friend!!! Tim you are a very important part of the racing community! I hope we can give back to you as much as you have given and done for us? Get well soon !!

·
11,420 Posts
Get well Tim. Praying for a speedy recovery.
Will help on pay day. Hang in there. There will be a up side to this.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you guys!

·
TATER NATION
6,036 Posts
How do we get some coin to him for bills?

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts