Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, I lost my father, Tim Crossnoe, to cancer on June 1st of this year. His love and passion was for drag racing and he has made me who I am and gave me the work ethic and the drive that I try to carry forth each day with.

I fought with myself on a way to honor him and for those of you who knew him, he ALWAYS had to have his car looking good. This is a small award that we are going to be giving away at the Outlaw Street Car Reunion II, presented by: Mickey Thompson Performance Wheels & Tires on March 26-29, 2015. This is just one of many announcements coming about this race, we're looking to better ourselves and the event by a lot this time around!! We have a lot of work to do to make this race better than this year's edition. Lots of things that I've got to do personally to make things flow better and run smoother. But we'll get there and here's the first announcement about the event and I'm proud to debut it here on YellowBullet.com!

I'm proud to announce, the Tim Crossnoe Memorial Best Appearing Award, presented by: RadialsOnly.com!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Me and a couple buddies of mine made the haul up to Memphis this year to watch this race, hell of a show you put on, will return next year as a spectator again, maybe in 10 or 12 years I'll have something fast enough worth bringing. Good luck in the 2015 show, can't wait.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me and a couple buddies of mine made the haul up to Memphis this year to watch this race, hell of a show you put on, will return next year as a spectator again, maybe in 10 or 12 years I'll have something fast enough worth bringing. Good luck in the 2015 show, can't wait.
Thanks for the support of our event this season and we're looking forward to 2015!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts