Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your tightest win/loss mov? post 'em up!

Picked this one up yesterday...

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,631 Posts
THE OTHER CAR HAS SOME NICE NUMBERS

·
iron head clevelands
8,248 Posts
not saying you got lucky , but that happens to be at the right place at the right time

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
I lost once by .001 and went over to congratulate the winner. His response was basically a grunt. Since then I have taken great pleasure in beating him 3/4 times we lined up. Don't race that class anymore but I still enjoy it when he loses.

·
nightmare on any street..
5,033 Posts
Lol, when you want to post up "the worst package you've won with" I can trump y'all.

One of my best runs was with a close friend. I was .002 to his .000. I had a .006 total to his .002 total. It was pretty damn cool.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Nothing like you guys, but my closest race was a small tire 5.50 cap class race. It was me vs Boosted GT. We left almost together. I broke out even on the brakes, went 5.497. He went 5.503 or 5.504. If I recall correctly the MOV was like 7/1000. I was watching him, so didn't know I broke out, and I'm sure he was doing the same. Neither one of us knew who won till we got back to the pits.

Pretty cool for guys who normally run all heads up stuff to get one that close with no kinds of e.t. electronics, and both of us with power adders.

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Buddy of mine at YB nationals 2014 won with a Mov of .0006

·
Registered
22,818 Posts
Lol, when you want to post up "the worst package you've won with" I can trump y'all.

One of my best runs was with a close friend. I was .002 to his .000. I had a .006 total to his .002 total. It was pretty damn cool.
I'll take that bet. I got the slip somewhere in the garage. Blew the rear shifting to 2nd, I have no idea what was happing to the Vega I was racing but he was in trouble at the light. I didn't see him and no oil or shit behind me so I kept going ( limping to the finish line. My speed was I think 41mph and his was 31 or vise versa- he might have been gaining on me,LOL. It was a Summit Series race so I needed the points.

·
nightmare on any street..
5,033 Posts
I'll take that bet. I got the slip somewhere in the garage. Blew the rear shifting to 2nd, I have no idea what was happing to the Vega I was racing but he was in trouble at the light. I didn't see him and no oil or shit behind me so I kept going ( limping to the finish line. My speed was I think 41mph and his was 31 or vise versa- he might have been gaining on me,LOL. It was a Summit Series race so I needed the points.
Haha sounds similar to me.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I ran the same guy three times one year at three different tracks. We had a dead heat at Shadyside and he won because he was in the left lane. We ran again at Shuffletown and I beat him .002. We ran again at Bristol and he beat me .003. Thats a combined margin-of-victory of .005 for three races at three different tracks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts