Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When asked yesterday about the 17 year old Hossler leading the open at one point he replied "there's alot more golf left". Then said he had led the such and such at 19. The man has no class!

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Hes so full of himself. im no fan of his. he is classless.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
When asked yesterday about the 17 year old Hossler leading the open at one point he replied "there's alot more golf left". Then said he had led the such and such at 19. The man has no class!

Maybe its just me but I see nothing classless in what he said nor any indication of him trying to be a dick. What I do see is a person that doesn't like Tiger picking apart everything that he says to try to validate his dislike for him.

·
Registered
325 Posts
If I won as many Majors as Tiger, I'd be a little arrogant too. And there is alot more golf left to play, ask him the same question after another 36 holes

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree he can damn sure play, and if you were every around me when we whipped some ass in a race I will talk some shit......but I always give credit where it is due when we get whipped or somebody lays down a awesome pass.

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
Im no golf fan....but that is one of the most cliche comments ever. Watch a football game, or a hockey game ect. In any game at any given time, you may hear the announcer or a team member say "there is still a lot of football left" ect ect.

Thats such a widely used phrase...I cant see how its offensive.

And as far as talking about all the things he led in the past....look at his major downhill slope he had where everybody thought he was done.

is he not just reinforcing the fact that anything can happen?

maybe I didnt hear it in context right(cause I didnt hear the actual quote) but it sounds like typical sports talk to me. Why should it be offensive in golf?

·
Fuckin love chicken.
3,746 Posts
Was he wrong? There still is more golf to play....

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
I lost all respect for Tiger a few years ago. Any man that fucks around on his wife with one woman, much less 20 women, is a piece of shit. Period.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They were asking him about a 17 year old boy, Jr in high school. leading at one point. still just three over par. He gave the boy no props!

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
I lost all respect for Tiger a few years ago. Any man that fucks around on his wife with one woman, much less 20 women, is a piece of shit. Period.
I actually like him better now after finding out he likes to party and do 3 ways with smoking hot young ass........not the best thing morally but WTF he does know how to have fun.

·
Registered
10,973 Posts
Why does anyone care what Tiger does in his personal life? Maybe she was a cold bitch. When you are in the position of having the hottest women around trying to have sex with you and you are in the position to have to say yes or no then you might be able judge him.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts