Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heading to columbus and looking for someone to possible weld the 2 door x bars into my car. it is a 25.5 car and the bars are already cut and notched just need the welding done for chromoly.
any shops near there would be great.
post or pm me a number so i can give a call thanks

·
Registered
11,270 Posts
Scott Brasket

or

Slip Tech fabrication

·
Registered
895 Posts
No, we're over by the airport off of 670, but it's still only about 5 minutes from the store. I-71 S to I-670 E exit 5 or 6....boo yaa!

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
No, we're over by the airport off of 670, but it's still only about 5 minutes from the store. I-71 S to I-670 E exit 5 or 6....boo yaa!
Well i don't know much about Columbus except that the BUCKEYES play there.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Ya a buddy of mines kid just had some work done on his Mustang last week and Kenney did a great job. He might actually be in Hinkley though

·
Registered
895 Posts
In about a month that's all the entire city cares about!!

But yeah, we're pretty close to Jeg's. I use them as my personal inventory sometimes.

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
Ya a buddy of mines kid just had some work done on his Mustang last week and Kenney did a great job. He might actually be in Hinkley though
I had Craig at Accurate do some work for me once before.Really i went there twice.First time he worked on my roadster and the second time he did my 9inch housing for me in my camaro,but now after i seen what he did i figured i could do it myself .So we built my car are selves.

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
Jeff what all do you get into, I got my car to certify to 8.50 and if all goes well I would like it to certify to 7.50
I wish i would have done mine as a 25.2,but then i realized i really can't afford no motor that will run 6.50's in the 1/4 so i just left mine as a 25.5 which 7.50. With the motor i wanna get on the bottle it should run right around there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts