Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a Catholic nor do I care to see the Pope on his visit to NYC and Philly BUT there are SCUMBAG SCALPERS (on CL) selling tickets for over $1000 to see the Pope that they GOT FOR FREE...... YES! for FREE through a "lottery" that was meant for his "Flock" to be blessed. This is a HUGE event that will basically shut down the area and that is why they did a limited number of tickets to enter the Zone.

This is a new low! Please reply to these CL ads or any ad and type: "You are a POS"
Hopefully these Scummers will be arrested and prosecuted then tossed in Jail to be butt raped by a Muslim with a huge stinky cock.
End of rant!

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,174 Posts
Thats crazy! Its a shame I'm gonna be changing oil or some other important shit when hes there... Real shame...:)

·
Banned
15,567 Posts
Prayers sent.

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
How much can I get for a set of depends actually shit in by the pope himself?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,087 Posts
DOES THE POPE SPEAK ENGLISH?

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
Did I mention they have the image of the virgin mary?

·
Registered
9,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How much can I get for a set of depends actually shit in by the pope himself?
Probably $500..... Even more IF the corn in the turd looks like a string of Rosary Beads.

TRUE STORY: About 25 years ago the Pope came to the Meadowlands (Pope-a-palooza) and after he left NJ the red carpet he walked on was cut up and sold for $20 for a 12"x12" piece...... And sold out within a week.

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts