1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Chicken Leg?
17,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
blue angels or thunderbirds there? were in mich?

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
greg, where was this show? as you know, i grew up in kalamazoo. there used to be an airshow every year. i have many fond memories of attending with my grandfather. even when we left, you could still see most of it from my grandparents house. man, that was a long time ago.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
i know here in cleveland which our air show is at burke lakefront airport next to browns stadium that the blue angels and thunderbirds alternate every year. i myself prefer the t-birds due to my passion with the air force but the b-angels kick ass also. would love to hear the speed of sound broken in front of me once also. but as long as they are part our military im all for them!:p

·
Registered
869 Posts
Now that's badass. I got to see the Blue Angles over Pensacola Beach last year. That was awesome. This year got rained out till the next day. We had to come on home. Could't find a room for the next night.

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Awesome. Cool videos. They need to advertise the air show a little better. I always miss it, either find out about it after it is over or the day of.

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Awesome thanks. Was this the Selfridge show or Willow Run? Heard Selfridge is alot better but I thought someone told me it was every 2 years.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts