Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
We lost in the first round, went to the finals in the second chance race, lost on a .009 red light. we changed engines once, converters twice, broke a lenco case, and had a slick fail. then 23 hour drive back home.

·
Registered
198 Posts
We lost in the first round, went to the finals in the second chance race, lost on a .009 red light. we changed engines once, converters twice, broke a lenco case, and had a slick fail. then 23 hour drive back home.
Drag racing - where we punish our bodies, minds, and wallets all in the name of fun. LOL

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
lol I paid for the pay for view 15 bucks it was worth watching real racing and helps support the track !!!! screw blower ,turbo, and nitrous cars were very close in qualifying running mid 3.60's Was awesome seeing a non gizmo MFI clutch turbo RU in pro mod running 3.60's almost every run !!!! Judd Coffman has a bad ass hot rod !!! Congrats to 2019 mid west pro mod champ Aaron Wells on the win

·
Registered
232 Posts
Me And My Son Streamed The Race , It Was Great To See Some Racing Finally In This Covid 19 Era . .............
There Was Definitely Some Fast Passes , The Groove Seamed a bit like Walking A Fine Line .
We Saw A Lot Of Great Saves !
We Hope That Ed Emerson Is Ok And He’s Able To Fix His Bullet And Get Back Racing ASAP (y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts