Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will El Prepe make the track so sticky the cars will be stuck to the track and unable to move?

Will Dewayne Mills make a pass with more than one cylinder firing?

Will Woody wake up and realize he's even at a race?

Will my 3rd Wally be just a bit taller than the other 2?

Should we just call them Woooolly's?

All these will be answered along with many more. Don't find out after the fact. Be there and witness the best drag radial series there has ever been. Spread the word everyone. This will be the biggest car count for the class to date

·
Super Moderator
9,250 Posts
You had better get in front of me in the staging lanes because I'm oiling that m-fer down on the first pass!

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Pre-Entry List looking good so far...

1) Tony Nesbitt
2) Peter Campbell
3) Mark Mickie
4) Mark Woodruff
5) Mike Hupp
6) Dewayne Mills
7) Willard Kinser
8) Keith Berry
9) Bill Houghton

...W/ Monson & Harrington that is 11! It will be interesting to see Nesbitt with turbos. Has he run them before?

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paul Major said he's coming. Hopefully everybody will use this as a warm up for YB Nats the following week.

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm pretty sure that area has several drag radial guys. I'll try to find out if there is a local board they hang out on and harass them. lol

·
AMP Racing member
3,492 Posts
Hey Keith, I can cut a light pretty good... Will a 6.30 make the field?? I might have a chance if we line up...

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Keith, I can cut a light pretty good... Will a 6.30 make the field?? I might have a chance if we line up...
Absolutely. Hope to see you there!

Keith, how wounded is the billet bullet?
It got it pretty good. Fortunately we ordered a spare crank from Bryant in April. It arrives next week. We will be in Norwalk better than ever with a couple of upgrades.

damn I thought yall were coming to the SCSN St.Louis. Either way good luck!!
Originally we were. No way I'd miss an NMCA race now though. Best radial series there has ever been.

·
Registered
15 Posts
keith we will do everything we can to make it right for you guys, shouldnt be to hard, Norwalk has a killer racing surface and a fantastic staff, and ice cream, yum!!!!

-TJ

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
keith we will do everything we can to make it right for you guys, shouldnt be to hard, Norwalk has a killer racing surface and a fantastic staff, and ice cream, yum!!!!

-TJ
Trust me. Nobody is worried about the track not being on kill every single pass. What you guys have done so far is nothing short of amazing.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Pre-Entry List looking good so far...

1) Tony Nesbitt
2) Peter Campbell
3) Mark Mickie
4) Mark Woodruff
5) Mike Hupp
6) Dewayne Mills
7) Willard Kinser
8) Keith Berry
9) Bill Houghton

...W/ Monson & Harrington that is 11! It will be interesting to see Nesbitt with turbos. Has he run them before?
10)Jeff Harrington
11)Jim Monson
12)Jason Rueckert
13)Alton Clements
:smt070

·
AMP Racing member
3,492 Posts
Absolutely. Hope to see you there!

It got it pretty good. Fortunately we ordered a spare crank from Bryant in April. It arrives next week. We will be in Norwalk better than ever with a couple of upgrades.

Originally we were. No way I'd miss an NMCA race now though. Best radial series there has ever been.
Oh, you'll see me there, but no need for you to worry. I'm racing in a different class.

I've never seen your ride up close. I'm looking forward to it. And meeting the wooooo crew too.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts